My New Career Plan

I have decided that I am now going to drop out of school and design t-shirts for a living just like the Life Is Good people.  Ok, so maybe not, but I am excited to share with you all the t-shirt I designed.  Every year the ACM Costa Rica students design a shirt for their group and some how I ended up in charge.  This happened after I drew a really bad sloth on the white board so I have no idea why everyone trusted me to figure this out, but I'm glad they did.  On Tuesday I shared the much better design with everyone from my group and they all loved it!
So this will be on the back of the t-shirt and the front will say ACM Costa Rica 2013.  Five of the pictures are mine and three are from other students and they were all taken within the first month of the program so each picture is special for everyone.  Now at least 19 people (more if our professors get t-shirts) will be wearing something that I designed!

No comments:

Post a Comment